FabFitFun is a subscription based service that delivers a box full of “beauty, fashion, fitness, wellness and home products that help you feel good from the inside out” on a quarterly basis. Pricing is as follows, including free shipping:
$49.99 per quarter
$179.99 for 4 boxes (one box per quarter)
I absolutely adore FabFitFun! I feel like every time I open a FabFitFun box and I take out product after product, I feel like Mary Poppins pulling a million things out of a carpet bag!! Is that just me??? 😉
DISCLOSURE: THIS POST CONTAINS REFERRAL LINKS. SEE “HOW WE REVIEW…” FOR MORE DETAILS
Each box arrives with a multi-page brochure, almost like a mini magazine, detailing all of the included items, complete with retail prices. It’s also very editorialized with tons of photos and blurbs of information.
(1) MakersKit for FabFitFun Kitchen Herb Garden DIY Kit, box/trough is about 11″ x 3″ x 3.75″, $35 – This kit contains a wooden trough, compost, 3 plastic pots, and seeds (mint, thyme, and basil). I love gardening and my girls really get into it with me. We have our own veggie garden, but rarely do we do herbs. This will be a nice change of pace. I think the girls will find it fun to grow mint and pick it and chew it just while walking by it. I don’t love hot Jersey summers, but I can’t wait until it’s warm enough to start planting outdoors!
(1) Hello Legs, 3 fl oz, $19.95 (Their shop isn’t open yet so I am going by the value in the brochure, albeit a very high value.) – This is a fun shave cream! It lathers well and has a great scent to it. I’m not sure if the scent comes from the aloe or the dragon’s blood extract! Haha! I’m assuming dragon’s blood is a plant not the mythical creature?? Anyway, it worked great as a shave cream and the fine print on the bottle does say, “Use code EXTRA for a free second bottle when you order one at HelloLegs.com”. I might just take them up on it! Oh…and I appreciate that it’s paraben free.
(1) Merrithew Mat Strap Plus, $14.99 – I love receiving health/workout tools in boxes! This is going to be a great gift for a certain special someone. I love that there’s a free downloadable exercise guide on their website to coordinate with the strap.
(1) Jus D’Amour Bath Bomb Trinity, each bomb measures about 2″ in diameter, $28 – There are three scents in this “Love Song in a Bath Bomb” trio. They are: Love Potion (jasmine, rose, and sandalwood), Wake Up (eucalyptus, peppermint, and lime), and Deep Breath (lavender, chamomile, and ylang ylang). I truly love that there are very few ingredients in these bath bombs: organic shea butter, organic cocoa butter, scent (essential oils), sugar, sea salt, baking soda, citric acid, water, and corn starch. Added bonus that I can even pronounce all of them!
(1) Bodipure Keratin Gloves & Socks, 1 pair gloves and 1 pair socks, $9.98 – I cannot wait to use these! The active ingredients are derived from 100% vegetable, 100% renewable resources, which is really cool! It’s also paraben and triclosan free, while also not being tested on animals. It gets decent reviews online and I’m really looking forward to trying them out!
(1) Jook and Nona “dream” Necklace, 16″ chain, $65 – Subscribers were able to choose which necklace they receive. Mine says, “dream”. I absolutely adore it and think there’s a young lady in my life that is destined for this. It’s 18K gold plated.
(1) ISH Contour Kit in Light/Medium, .42 oz total, $32 – The packages says, “The all-inclusive palette includes a highlighter, blush, bronzer, and contour that work together to give you a simple, flawless look.” I’ll be perfectly honest in saying I have never used a contour kit before. I do know that ISH is the brainchild of FabFitFun and their Beauty Advisor, Joey Maalouf. I’ve read a lot about him in the past and he sure does know his stuff. So…if you are looking for a contour kit, this is probably one of the best!
(1) Sterling Forever Voucher, $30 – I’ve never purchased from Sterling Forever, but their pieces are real cute…a ton of variety, too! I’m thinking of ordering these. I’ll actually be under the amount on the voucher! I guess I shouldn’t delay, huh?
(1) Marrakesh Oil Hair Styling Elixir in Original Scent, 2 fl oz, $11.95 – I am 100% addicted to this and so are my girls! We love it! It makes our hair super soft and really manageable. It also gives our hair a nice, little shine to it. I was thinking this large bottle would surely last us a while, but with all three of us using it, I’m not sure it’s going to last that long at all!
(1) Thirty One Bits Gift Card, $25 – I love what this company stands for! “Everything you buy can either have a positive or negative impact in the world….When you purchase 31 Bits you are part of changing someone’s life and making dreams a reality.” I love this and love this set for the kiddies.
Lastly, the square card is a promo for I Am That Girl, which “for $65 a year, you can help to create that space for a girl and transform her life.” I love the idea behind this, but can’t quite give to the cause right now. But, I love the card and am considering framing it for the two beauties in my life that are enough for me! 🙂
Overall Impressions: Could this box get any better? I don’t think so!!! My calculated value comes to around $272 and I paid only $40 with a coupon and my multi-month subscription, making this an absolute steal!! Granted, I think some of the values this month are a little over-inflated, it’s still hard to believe that more people don’t subscribe. I find the contents to be well curated, trendy, and on point with what is hot. There’s a nice mix of makeup, home, jewelry, etc and even though I don’t love gift cards in boxes, I love gift cards that don’t require me to make an additional purchase or pay for shipping. FabFitFun is stellar, in my opinion. Each season has gotten better and better over the last two years. I think my subscription runs out this box (or maybe next), but I need to be sure I resubscribe before then…wouldn’t want to miss out on the next amazing FabFitFun box!!