Love Goodly is a subscription based service that delivers “5-7 full-size products and deluxe samples of the best nontoxic and cruelty free beauty and skincare, healthy snacks, wellness and eco style accessories” on a bi-monthly basis. Pricing is as follows, all include free shipping:
$39.95 for one box
$99 for three boxes (six months)
$198 for six boxes (1 year)
Yay!! This has become one of my favorite boxes! I can already see that Alicia Silverstone was the guest curator this month and I love her!!
Each box arrives carefully packed and comes with a card detailing all of the included items, complete with retail prices. The back of this month’s card has a little letter from Alicia Silverstone since she was the guest curator. When I was a teen people always were telling me how much I look like her…not so much anymore, but I’ve loved her since then!
(1) Osea Atmosphere Protection Cream, 2 fl oz, $37 – This moisturizer is 100% natural. It’s vegan, gluten free, and cruelty free. It has a light floral scent to it and it absorbs really quickly, too! The only thing I wish is that it had a SPF in it. Other than that, I really like it.
(1) Garden of Life mykind Organics B-12 Organic Spray in Raspberry Spray, 2 fl oz, $10.17 – I’ll be honest in saying that I have no clue what this is! I think it’s a spray you take orally once a day and it gives you your fill of B-12, maybe other vitamins too, but I’m not sure. It contains ingredients like: Organic Broccoli, Organic Green Bell Pepper, Organic Strawberry Fruit, etc. It’s all organic, non-GMO, vegan, and gluten free. I haven’t decided if this is going to be the right product for me, but it does get rave reviews online…4.5/5 stars.
(1) Kooshoo Hair Ties, $6 – This set of two hair ties is quite unique. This brand is known for their organic hair accessories. These two hair ties are made of organic cotton and natural rubber. They’re also locally made and ethically operated plus, the company gives back to charity. I like the design of the hair ties and they seem like they’ll hold up well.
(1) Nicobella Organic Dark Truffles with Walnut Flaxseed, set of 2, $4.32 – I’m not one for liking flaxseed or chia seeds mixed into my chocolate, but these were quite tasty. I ate one and the girls split the second one. They can be a bit picky and they both gave two thumbs up, so that really says something!! I also could definitely pick up the walnut flavor. Plus, their presentation is top notch!
(1) Zao Essence of Nature Mascara in Black, $24.85 (converted)- I hate when makeup products don’t have seals or packaging…that always makes me nervous. Another reason why I don’t like it without the package is because while researching it for this review, I wasn’t sure which mascara it actually was…volume and sheathing or structuring. But I took a chance and I LIKE this mascara!! I’m not sure if I love it yet, but I’m definitely “in like”. I’m using a Jelly Pong Pong mascara right now and I’m not loving it, so it was fun to try this one on one eye and show the Jelly Pong on the other.
Not sure if you can see a big difference, but the left eye is with the Zao mascara and the right eye is with the Jelly Pong Pong mascara. I think the Zao one works better.
Overall Impressions: Quite honestly, this month’s box was a bit of a miss for me. But, others might not have been disappointed. Plus, it’s hard for me to be upset when the value was absolutely definitely there plus some!! My calculated value this month comes to around $82, which is AMAZING for a box that cost me only $33 with my multi-month subscription. Although I didn’t love everything that came this month from Love Goodly, I’m sure the June box is going to be crazy good! Fingers crossed!! 🙂