PopSugar Must Have is a subscription based service that provides “the best in fashion, beauty, home, fitness, food, and more delivered straight to your door.” Pricing is as follows, all include free shipping:
$39.95 for one month
$109.85 for three months
$214.70 for six months
I received an email a week or so ago letting me know my box would be late. I feel like I always get it late in the month, but this month’s definitely was even later than usual. As always, though, I’m sure it’s worth it.
DISCLOSURE: THIS POST CONTAINS REFERRAL LINKS. SEE “HOW WE REVIEW…” FOR MORE DETAILS.
Each box arrives with a card detailing each of the included items, complete with retail prices.
(1) Noon Design Shop Tea Towel, 28″ x 29″, $18 – This lemon slices print is very cute and will be a sunny addition to any kitchen. It came with a little card that says, “Flour sack tea towels are super soft, completely lint-free, absorb like a paper towel, and get better with every use. These silk screened towels are pre-washed and made of unbleached cotton.” My household recently went paper towel free to help the environment and this absorbent tea towel will be perfect for us!
(1) Canvas Home Set of Salt & Pepper Shakers, about 3″ tall, $10.01 – These salt and pepper shakers are distressed to look vintage. I like them, but they don’t match my kitchen. Luckily, they match my dining room! I think it’s a little strange to have salt and pepper shakers and a tea towel in the same box and not have them match.
(1) Next By Nature Dark Chocolate Espresso Beans, 3 oz, $4.99 – My sister loves when I get chocolate covered espresso beans in boxes because she knows I’ll be passing them along to her! She’s had this brand before and knows that they’re made with good quality chocolate and a good quality bean. Too bad her birthday was yesterday and I mailed her present last week…otherwise, I would have sent her these, too!!
(1) Royal Apothic Perfectly Hydrating Hand Cream in Field Poppy, 3.3 oz, $24 – How can you not love this amazingly luxe box, package, and fancy tube roller??? I’m not so much the floral scented lotion kind of person and this is SO beautiful that it will make the perfect gift for someone! I will definitely be gifting it instead of keeping it for myself.
(1) Farmacy Sleep Tight Firming Night Balm, 1.7 fl oz, $48 – The package of this balm is to die for! It’s also a great way to be able to include a ton of info about their product! It contains naturally derived ingredients and is free of parabens, formaldehyde, and artificial coloring, all while being not tested on animals. I like the smell of it, although my kids definitely did not like the scent! This isn’t a product that I’m actually currently in need of, so I’ll probably end up passing it along.
(1) Cravings by Chrissy Teigen in Hardcover, 240 pages, $14.99 – I love a good cookbook, but this one might have to go to my sister in law for her upcoming birthday. It was fun to look through. I enjoyed the photos of Chrissy and John quite a bit, but reading the acknowledgments was definitely the best part!
(1) Bloom That Gift Card, $20 – I never used the gift card that we received from Little Lace Box for a bouquet and I love that I now have another chance at sending someone else (or maybe even myself) a gorgeous bouquet!
Overall Impressions: My calculated value this month comes to around $140, which is huge since I spent only $39.95 for this box. I love so much about PopSugar Must Have and value is only one of the things that make me love it. Each month truly is a gift to myself. Just this weekend I recommended PopSugar to a friend…I hope she takes advantage…she won’t be sorry!! 🙂