Vegan Cuts offers two different subscription boxes: Snack Box and Beauty Box. Every once in a while they offer a “special” box. This is a review of the Mystery Vegan Beauty Haul that was offered in April/May 2016. “Each Mystery Vegan Beauty Haul will contain 20 or more products, a mix of favorites from past Beauty Boxes and special edition boxes.” Pricing was as follows, including free shipping:
$35 one time purchase
A retail value of at least $150 was promised when I ordered.
The Mystery Haul arrived just a couple of days after I ordered it and it arrived in a box larger than I thought it would. I wonder what the “mystery” items are!
I can’t really tell how many items are in the box yet, but so far so good!!
(1) Beurre Essentiel Shea Butter Body Cream in Vanilla, 4 oz??
(1) Wabi-Sabi Botanicals Sagga Heavenly Realm Charcoal & Rose Cleansing Grains, 1 oz
(1) Concrete Minerals Pro Matte Eyeshadow in Bandit, .07 oz
(1) Badala Earrings, about .5″ diameter each
(1) Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques Pressed Cheek Colour in Sweet Sixteen
(1) Jojoba Gentle Cleansing Balm, .7 fl oz
(1) October Fields Tea Light
(1) Vegan Cuts Nail File, 7″ long
(1) Shea Radiance Black Soap Body Cleanser in Classic, 59 ml
(1) Bohemian Beauty Co Calming Blend Botanical Facial Steam in Reflect
(1) Harvey Prince Eau de Parfum, 8.8 ml
(1) DermOrganic 8 Way Thermal Spray Color Care, 2 fl oz
(1) Being For Skin & Soul Lava Terra Australian Black Complexion Clay, .25 oz
(1) Jersey Shore Cosmetics Radiant Gold Leaf Highlighter
(1) Andalou Naturals A Path of Light Shea Butter & Sea Buckthorn Hand Cream in Clementine, 3.4 fl oz
(1) Mineral Fusion Nail Polish in Lagoon
(1) Earth Lab Cosmetics Vegan Lash Mascara in Black, .33 fl oz
(1) Mineral Fusion Nail Polish in Rose Quartz
(1) Aubrey Organics Revitalizing Therapy Moisturizer Anti-Wrinkle & Repair, 1 fl oz
(1) Crazy Rumors Lip Balm in Hot Cocoa, .15 oz
(1) Everclen Eye Cream For Sensitive Skin, .5 fl oz
(1) Auromere Ayurvedic Toothpaste in Fresh Mint, .43 fl oz
(1) Nubian Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver Body Lotion, 3 fl oz
(1) Cult Nail Polish in Avalon, .5 oz
(1) Grace Green Beauty Clean Super Facewash, 4 fl oz
(1) Petal Fresh Organics Scalp Treatment Conditioner, 3 fl oz
Overall Impressions: Ok…admittedly…reviewing each and every item that arrived in this box would be nearly impossible for me. On the other hand, I LOVE THIS BOX! When this box went on sale, we were told a few of the items we could expect, but many were still a mystery. As I started to unpack the box and pulled each item out, I was shocked by the sheer number of items! I felt like I had a hold on Mary Poppin’s carpet bag! Doing the monetary breakdown would take forever and so, for now, I’m opting to just have the pictures and generalize a price. For instance, there were 29 items total and the box cost me $35. That averages out to each item being $1.21 each!! That’s AH-MAZING!! They promised a value of at least $120 and I’m pretty sure they went well over that. Hopefully I’ll have time over the next couples of days to do a real cost breakdown…I apologize in advance for not doing that. Additionally, I wish this box was still in stock and I could recommend all my friends purchase it. Maybe they’ll come up with another mystery box some time soon!! Way to go, Vegan Cuts!!